Brownie's Foggy Blog

Mostly boring, sometimes insightful, always inane, often banal, but never, ever, anything but the truth about how I see the world.

Name:
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

I am a loud mouth at times, other times meek. I wonder at the world, but know not what I seek.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to...

It's been a while since I've posted (mostly because Blogger made me change to a Google account to access my account, and I've been a die-hard Yahoo man since the infancy of the Net and I hate changing when it's not my idea) but also, a lot of well...stuff... has happened to me over the last month. I don't intend to have my blog become a sounding board for my conscience or a forum for amateur psychologists (apologies to those professional psychologists out there), just suffice it to say that the last few weeks have been very difficult...and through the love and aid of a good deal of concerned friends and family I am back on the road to...who knows? But then again, who ever does?

So mostly, this post is about gratitude. Without my good friends, I might very well be standing on a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean pondering how far I could fly with a 40 pound ruck on my back. (What IS the air-speed velocity of an un-laden Swallow?) Instead, I am back in Hoosierland, trying to deal with things that I am loath to deal with and swallowing all the pride I've stored up for myself over the years. I'm bitching again, when I should be saying thank you.

Thank you all. And you know who you are. May God bless you all.

Humbly, Brownie

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan S said...

You're worth it brownie

5:07 PM  
Blogger Fingtree said...

You have and would do the same for anyone of us Brownie, gratitude accepted, but not necessary......Luv Ya Bro~

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home